Want to update your thinking, look to what you are reading.
- Compassion for others is wonderful – critical even – for our happiness… but NOT at the expense of self-care. To Be Happier, Should You Focus on Yourself or Others? (Greater Good Science Center – Elizabeth Hopper)
- What if this applies to excellence in anything? Continuous persistence. Fitness as a state. (A Learning Day – Rohan)
- To stay married you have to choose it every day and do the work – ESPECIALLY when your partner isn’t. How To Make A Relationship Last. (Medium – Kris Gage)
- It has always been the journey that matters. Good Failure. (Lion’s Roar – Courtney E. Martin)
- Get back to the good. I know it’s bad, but everyone’s doing it. (Seth’s Blog – Seth Godin)